Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday

Some days it seems like I take two steps forward and one step back. Then there are days I take one step forward and two steps back. I feel like that now. My foot has swollen up again, so I cannot have surgery yet. Also the doctor who is going to do my tendon surgery wants me to move back to Nakhon Ping hospital (his hospital) so he can monitor me and do a special Negative Pressure Wound Treatment that he thinks will work well in my case. It would be much cheaper there, but it is far from the city center and I would get fewer visitors. I would also have to have people bring me food, since I was unable to eat the food there and digest it.

I probably won't have internet access there (or only sporadically) So I won't be able to communicate as easily. I will decide tonight what to do. If I transfer to Hakhon Ping I will try to blog about it before I go.

1 comment: