Saturday, May 15, 2010

In Hospital

Well, I am back to blogging. I had a little motorcycle accident last week and now am in the hospital recovering. I will need surgury (hopefully soon) to repair a tendon in my foot and to do a skin graft on the top of my foot.

I am not in too much pain, but I am bored and lonely. Most days I get a few visitors, but I am not expecting any today. The teachers at work will be working all day today, so I don't expect any of them. But tomorrow is a day off, so I may get quite a few. I pass my time reading, watching TV and surfing the internet.

The Doctor is going to write orders for me to use crutches, so hopefully I can get up some more, maybe walk around the ward some.

5 comments:

  1. As a survivor of a motorcycle accident followed by a hospital stay, I sympathize.

    It could sure have been worse, which is easy to say from thousands of miles away, and may not make you feel much better, but it is definitely true.

    Your adopted country (but not your part of it) remains in the headlines in these parts today. It may indeed curtail some of those dreaded touristas.

    PS - three guesses who wants to take a class in motorcycle riding.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you at least have your computer and internet! So sorry that your time hanging on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany, If you take a motorcycle class, be careful and wear protective clother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's ok; you still have two more guesses.



    So I expect you'll guess it.

    ReplyDelete