Friday, September 10, 2010

Season Change

We have had a sudden change in our weather. This is still the rainy season, but for the last week the weather forgot that. It has been dry, sunny, and very, very hot. Then last night about nine o'clock the wind started gusting. I thought it was going to start raining, but it never did. Instead a norther blew through roaring down from China and the eastern flank of the Himalayas. This morning it was actually chilly, not something we expect here in September. It is cloudy, cool, and very pleasant right now. I'm loving it!

3 comments:

  1. Likewise. Left dixie earlier this week, and woke to temps in upper fifties (if you remember farenheit). Feels wonderful. 66 here, 87 there.

    But I miss it, and am going back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think in Fahrenheit, although I have learned to convert Celsius pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was cold here. :) 'Spposed to cool off later this week.

    ReplyDelete