Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in the New

Yesterday I blogged about last year, so what does the New Year hold for me? Well, I will still be in Chiang Mai, and still working at the same place. I am planning to visit the United States this year (a trip that was rudely postponed last year).

I haven't done New Year's Resolutions in probably fifteen years, and I am not about to start now. But I have made a series of goals for the new year, along with steps to try and reach them.

I also hope to travel to at least one country here in Southeast Asia, maybe Myanmar this time.

Best wishes to all, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you! I look forward to seeing you and am slightly envious of your travel plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it all works out. Best wishes to you and looking forward to seeing you toward the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete