Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Leaving Soon

I seem to have fallen off the end of the blogging world lately. Actually I have just been very busy inculcating young minds with the joys of English grammar. We are teaching Summer Terms now, which means I work long, long hours. Also my life has been boring lately so I haven't had anything to blog about. But that is about to change.

On Friday our Songkran break begins. And on Saturday I am off to Cambodia for a 8 day vacation. I will spend part of the time in Phnom Penh and part of the time in Siam Reap (Angkor Wat). I am really looking forward to it, although the weather will be as hot as blazes. I will try to post from Cambodia, maybe even post some pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. Have a good time and travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret of Elephants, I will remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, will your travel plans take you through Bangkok? I hope things calm down soon, and most certainly very soon if you're headed that direction.

    ReplyDelete