Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday, June 1

I have been home since Saturday Evening and got my internet connection restored yesterday. Mostly I am lying around in bed keeping my foot elevated. That is to keep the swelling in the foot down. Swelling is bad for the skin graft. I have gotten out of the apartment a few times, but it is very difficult and slow on crutches. I have had several visitors, which perks me up. My life in general is very boring right now. I have my initial outpatient consultation on Friday. It is at the hospital, which means it is quite a way from here. Not quite sure how I will get there. Hopefully the doctor will have good news about the skin graft, and tendon repair.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read your post. Glad to know the surgery went well. Fingers crossed in Phoenix for a good report on Friday. Hang in there dude.

    ReplyDelete