Wednesday, June 1, 2011

All Moved

Well, I am finally moved in. Moving was more stressful than I thought it would be. I am working six days a week and the next to last weekend I got food poisoning and lost 2 and a half days. But I finally got everything sorted, either thrown away or moved, got the apartment cleaned and got checked out. On the upside I got back 11,000 of my 13,000 baht deposit. An extra 270 dollars to play with! I still haven't taken any pictures of my new place, but I will. Now I have a head cold, and am taking it easy. I have to work tonight, so I need to do some lesson planning. I also have to attend a Teacher's Exchange Meeting this afternoon, so I better get on with it.

4 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to the photos. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.

    Is your internet faster?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am glad you're all moved in and am sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you are feeling better soon. Now that you have a really great place, it would be the perfect time for us to come visit! Don't hold your breath, it will probably never happen. (even though we promised) I would have liked that! Anyway, enjoy, enjoy! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe that it has been so long since I visited your blog. I would like to see pictures too. One of these days I still think that I will get to come visit you.

    ReplyDelete